The Surveillance Data Distribution Node (SDDN) is a modern solution designed and developed by FILBICO in order to ensure the delivery of large data streams (mainly radars) and their distribution and exchange between surveillance systems/networks (civil and military). The node is scalable, hardware redundant, functionally complete, secure and fully configurable via a user-friendly GUI.
- Surveillance sensor/system data exchange
- Support for any current and/or future ASTERIX EUROCONTROL specification (standard, custom, special etc.)
- Centralized and distributed monitoring, configuration and control
- Interoperability with any ASTERIX compatible surveillance systems
- Data validation, filtering and conversion
- Transport protocols conversion (both LAN and serial)
- Processing scenarios management
- Recording, replaying and displaying radar data on a map
• Data source (TCP/UDP/multicast: addresses, ports, groups, interfaces)
• ASTERIX (EU/PL) & AWCIES categories & UAPs (standard, custom, special)
• Source SAC/SIC
• Service ID
• Aircraft ID (Callsign)
• Aircraft Address (ICAO)
• Mode 3/A (Squwak)
• Altitude/Flight Level
• Heading & Speed
• Geographic filters (Range/Azimuth, Cartesian & WGS coordinates)
• Custom filters based on any ASTERIX & AWCIES protocol field value
• Automatic filtration according to load criteria
Safety & security
• Unidirectional data flow guaranteed by certified Data Diode
• Protected Filter configuration profile
• Support for safety HW topology
• Support for HW failover
• Scalable node HW depending on processing requirements
• Scalable deployment: from one node solution to multiple nodes cooperating network
• HW & SW monitoring based on SNMP standard
• Local/Remote configuration & control (user friendly GUI)
The SDDC (Surveillance Data Distribution Cloud) system, launched operationally at PANSA (Polish Air Navigation Services Agency) on January 29, 2021 was delivered and implemented by the consortium of FILBICO and FUJITSU companies together with the ATENDE subcontractor on the basis of a contract with PANSA.
The main purpose of the SDDC system implemented in the PANSA surveillance services (in four PANSA locations) is to ensure, in real time, uninterrupted and reliable distribution of information from sources to the superior PANSA Air Traffic Control system. Data sources connected to SDDN (Surveillance Data Distribution Node) nodes are mainly radars but also ADS-B and MLAT sensors.
The SDDN node is a modern solution designed and developed by FILBICO in order to ensure the delivery of large data streams (mainly radars) and their distribution and exchange between surveillance systems/networks.
FILBICO managed the project, developed SDDN software and integrated the SDDC system. FUJITSU (consortium leader) delivered a modern hardware platform for the system and ATENDE performed the integration and configuration of the supplied network infrastructure equipment of SDDC.
|SDDN HW Components|
|DATA PROCESSING SERVERS (DISTRIBUTION, RECORDING, MANAGEMENT&MONITORING etc.)||COTS servers depending on performance requirements, recommended FUJITSU PrimerGY Servers|
|Other SDDN specification|
|Software environment||Operating system Linux|
|System/Software development standards||Quality ISO 9001
REGULATION (EU) 2018/1139 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL
COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) No 1207/2011
COMMISSION IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) No 1028/2014
|Delivery||Delivery time 4-6 months
Hardware fully equipped unit (node/s)
FILBICO sp. z o.o.
ul. Prymasa S. Wyszyńskiego 7
05-220 Zielonka, Polska
(+48) 22 781-97-08