The FILBICO Surveillance Data Distribution Node (SDDN) is a modern solution designed to provide large surveillance data sets filtering, distribution and interoperability among surveillance systems. SDDN is dedicated to civil and military surveillance data networks. It is scalable, safe and fully configurable via user friendly GUI.
- Support for any current and/or future ASTERIX & AWCIES category versions (including PSR, SSR, PSR/SSR, Mode S, ADSB, MLAT, etc.)
- Centralized monitoring, configuration and control.
- Interoperability with any ASTERIX EUROCONTROL compatible surveillance systems.
- Data validation, filtering and conversion.
- Transport protocols conversion (both LAN and serial).
• Data source (TCP/UDP/multicast: addresses, ports, groups, interfaces) • ASTERIX & AWCIES categories & UAPs
• Source SAC/SIC
• Service ID
• Aircraft ID (Callsign)
• Heading & Speed
• Geographic filters (Range/Azimuth, Cartesian & WGS coordinates)
• Custom filters based on any ASTERIX & AWCIES protocol field value
Safety & security
• Unidirectional data flow guaranteed by certified Data Diode
• Protected Filter configuration profile
• Support for safety HW topology
• Support for HW failover
• Scalable node HW depending on processing requirements
• Scalable deployment: from one node solution to multiple nodes cooperating network
• HW & SW monitoring based on SNMP standard
• Local/Remote configuration & control (user friendly GUI)
|COTS servers depends on performance requirements|
|Software environment||Operating system RHE Linux 7|
|Software development standards||Quality ISO 9001:2008
|Delivery||Date of delivery 4-6 months
Hardware fully equipped unit